Welcome to this course on Web Security Fundamentals. In this course you’ll learn website / web applications attacks and preventive measures. This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it you’ll be having basics understanding of web security.
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Penetration Testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Bug Bounty Hunting.
- Any cyber security professional and student.
- Ethical Hackers who want to learn web security.
- Beginners in Cyber Security Industry for Analyst Position
- Developers who want to fix vulnerabilities and build secure applications.
COURSES REQUIREMENTS AND PREREQUISITES
- Basic IT Skills
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB RAM and working Internet Connection.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Burp suite community edition.
- During this course you will be able to understand the fundamentals of web security.
- You will be able to work as independent security researcher.
- By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to apply for jobs and can crack easily.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the websites I have performed attacks are ethically reported and fixed.
- Testing any website which doesn’t have a Responsible Disclosure Policy is unethical and against the law, the author doesn’t hold any responsibility.
- Users are not allowed to share their credentials with others. We are tracking with IP based security mechanism which will automatically block those users.
- To get unblocked, first you must verify your login details and then we can unlock your account.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 407
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes