Welcome to this course on Web Security Fundamentals. In this course you’ll learn website / web applications attacks and preventive measures. This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it you’ll be having basics understanding of web security.
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Penetration Testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Bug Bounty Hunting.
- Any cyber security professional and student.
- Ethical Hackers who want to learn web security.
- Beginners in Cyber Security Industry for Analyst Position
- Developers who want to fix vulnerabilities and build secure applications.
COURSES REQUIREMENTS AND PREREQUISITES
- Basic IT Skills
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB RAM and working Internet Connection.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Burp suite community edition.
- During this course you will be able to understand the fundamentals of web security.
- You will be able to work as independent security researcher.
- By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to apply for jobs and can crack easily.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the websites I have performed attacks are ethically reported and fixed.
- Testing any website which doesn’t have a Responsible Disclosure Policy is unethical and against the law, the author doesn’t hold any responsibility.
- Users are not allowed to share their credentials with others. We are tracking with IP based security mechanism which will automatically block those users.
- To get unblocked, first you must verify your login details and then we can unlock your account.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 407
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Setting up Lab Environment
Setting up Second Lab Environment
Introduction to OWASP top 10 - Injection
Setting Proxy : GETTING STARTED WITH BURP SUITE
Introduction to OWASP top 10 - Broken Authentication
Introduction to OWASP top 10 - Cross Site Script (XSS)
Introduction to OWASP top 10 - Security Misconfiguration
Introduction to OWASP top 10 - Broken Access Control
FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEWBEE IN PENETRATION WORLDThis is the right and absolutely perfect course for the beginners and it is also free . Why are you thinking so much just start this and start your journey
ReviewSIR 1 NO. COURSE EASY AND GOOD LANGUAGE... THIS COURSE IS VERY BEST AND WE WANT MORE COURSES ABOUT WEB APPLICATION & CYBER SECURITY THANKS FOR GIVING THIS COURSE FOR FREE OF COST THANKU SIR
RatingThis course is awesome and grate full this course help me to increase my knowledge level and we want more course on other topics like this Thanks sir To give this course to us. Thanks.......... Sir
Looks goodStarted learning now i will post my review after completing the course
RATINGTHIS COURSE IS VERY BEST AND WE WANT MORE COURSES ABOUT WEB APPLICATION & CYBER SECURITY THANKS FOR GIVING THIS COURSE