Welcome to this comprehensive course on Web Threat Hunting. In this course you’ll learn website / web applications hacking & Bug Bounty hunting. This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high level, being able to hack & discover bugs in websites like security researchers.
This course is not like other bug hunting course with outdated/old vulnerabilities and only lab attacks. Here we see each attack in live website so that you will be comfortable with the live hunting and will understand the bug hunter’s methodology.
We will also see how you can start your journey on bug hunting platforms like Bugcrowd and Hackerone. Additionally, you will also learn to hunt and report vulnerabilities to NCIIPC Government of India and private responsible disclosure programs.
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES OF THIS COURSE
- This is a fully dynamic course, that means there are many updates that has to be come and many more topics will be added soon, which are not listed in the course content.
- Certificate will be awarded after the completion of this course.
- Once you enrol for this course, you will get a private WhatsApp and Telegram group link for doubt clearance and 24×7 support.
- Also, we conduct live zoom classes on every 15th day of the month. Therefore, you can come with your doubts there.
- This course also includes important interview questions and answers which will be helpful in any penetrating testing job interview.
- Not only this, once in a month live classes for interview preparation, we can understand, only knowledge is not sufficient to crack any interview. You need to consider many things like communication skills, way to express your knowledge and so on. Anytime you can ask for guidance and mentorship for the job interview and job preparation.
- Along with you can give a try to our self-assessment program so that you can analyze your skills.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the websites I have performed attacks are ethically reported and fixed.
- Testing any website which doesn’t have a Responsible Disclosure Policy is unethical and against the law, the author doesn’t hold any responsibility.
- Users are not allowed to share their credentials with others. We are tracking with IP based security mechanism which will automatically block those users.
- To get unblocked, first you must verify your login details and then we can unlock your account.
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Penetration Testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Bug Bounty Hunting.
- Trainer who are willing to start teaching Pen testing.
- Any cyber security professional and student.
- Ethical Hackers who want to learn web security.
- Beginners in Cyber Security Industry for Analyst Position
- Developers who want to fix vulnerabilities and build secure applications.
COURSES REQUIREMENTS AND PREREQUISITES
- Basic IT Skills
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB RAM and working Internet Connection.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Burp suite community edition.
- During this course you will be able to hunt for bugs.
- You will receive hall of fame and bounties as a recognition.
- You will be able to work as independent security researcher.
- By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to apply for jobs and can crack easily.
- Lectures 78
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 6261
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes